Hi All,
Back again with a new membership, I was previously Andxm, system wouldn't let me login or update password! Anyway here I am and on the lookout for a series1 V6 again having failed to convince Matthew (MTTXM) to sell me one of his a while ago (sensible man!).
Good to be back. Andy
Thanks for the offer! I'd find somewhere dry to store that, thrown away plenty only to regret it 10 years later when I can't afford another! I have tried to contact Jorgy ref his black LHD V6 but seems that PM's are not being sent by the server, any ideas? Shame as I'd be there this Friday ready to drive it south.
It sits in your. Outbox untill jorgy reads it then goes to sent.. So it has gone to him.. Its just awaiting his log on which he hasnt since the 22nd.. I think he works away or something..
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual
Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive