Hello to everybody in XM community!
I'm Milos from Serbia, and few years ago I realised I won't be able to own XM in my life , so instead I turned my attention to BX and I drive around in one beautiful 16i.
The reason why I joined this forum is the following: few months ago I bought big old stock of mostly genuine Citroen parts, and among these I found a lot of them for XM. Since I know how hard it can be to find the parts for older LHM beasts these days, I wanted to offer them to XM fans first if admins agree.
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
Yes, I have the list, I'm just working on translating.
Pictures can be provided for any part wanted, there is about 1200 unique parts for all models so I didn't take pictures of each one - just counting and sorting took 3 weeks.
Yup, 2 full vans for models from CX to ZX. Just to make it clear, there are no 1200 parts for XM only - there is about 100-120 unique.
Most important thing for me is that I found Holy Grail for BX drivers in this lot - brand new LHM pump, brand new regulator for models with power steering and front struts repair kit*2!