Greating from a newbie

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
Torongil
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:08 am

Re: Greating from a newbie

Post by Torongil »

Yes this pictures and wheel was choice of my friend ( ex owner ) his Nikname is CoolMan
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3062&p=34721&hilit=CoolMan#p34721
Vous n'imaginez pas tout ce que Citroen peut faire pour vous!
User avatar
Jan-hendrik
XM Guru
Posts: 1568
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 3:27 am
Location: Hiroshima, Japan

Re: Greating from a newbie

Post by Jan-hendrik »

I love the photos of it in the long grass
I do too :D
2000 XM 3.0 V6 24v Exclusive Auto Vert Vega - 86k km LHD RP8569
PerthXM
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 am

Re: Greating from a newbie

Post by PerthXM »

Hi and welcome also.

I noticed that the wheels are different in the colour vs black-and-white photos....
Torongil
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:08 am

Re: Greating from a newbie

Post by Torongil »

Yes, they are aftermarket (Тomason). I like the original model like this Image,
but this Tomason's fit perfect i think.
I made some fixes to the gramair of the my introduction post.
Vous n'imaginez pas tout ce que Citroen peut faire pour vous!
Post Reply