Back again under a new name

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
Post Reply
V510KPB
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1999 V6 Exclusive

Back again under a new name

Post by V510KPB »

Well that was interesting. Having been a member of the forum since the beginning (and a member of Norrie's forum for many years before that), I tried to log on under my old user name, DerekW. I haven't been on the site for a while and found to my horror that I couldn't remember my password. I am nearly at my 82nd birthday and offer that as an excuse!

No problem, tell Ciaran that I've forgotten it and he'll remind me.

Unfortunately I've also changed my internet supplier and with it my email address, so that didn't work!

Hence my appearance under a new name. If Ciaran would be kind enough to send me my old password to my new email address then I'll be able to log in in future under my old name and my cup will runneth over.

Cheers all.

DerekW, or if you insist, V510KPB
xmexclusive
Global Moderator
Posts: 5931
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:11 am

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by xmexclusive »

Hi Derek

So pleased to see you back on here.

John
Dieselman
Global Moderator
Posts: 15272
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by Dieselman »

Hello Derek, it's good to see you.
iirc, you had a black S2 Exclusive. Do you still have that one?
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
Peter.N.
Global Moderator
Posts: 4002
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 am
Location: Charmouth, Dorset

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by Peter.N. »

Hi Derek

Welcome back. I have this problem with passwords, and user names, and trying to register with a forum I am already registered with and I'm younger than you.

Peter
'96 'N' 2.1 td VSX manual estate White RP6695. Sadly gone
2008 C5 2.0. Hdi Estate, Red
2008 C5 2.0. Hdi Estate Silver


Located in Charmouth, Dorset
V510KPB
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1999 V6 Exclusive

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by V510KPB »

Thank you, John, Peter and Dieselman for your kind words of welcome. Yes, it's the same old black V6, unfortunately now with a suspension problem after having been SORN'd for the last ten months, please see my post (coming soon) in the appropriate place.

DerekW
Dean
Global Moderator
Posts: 6116
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:53 am
Location: Isle of wight

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by Dean »

Derek! how the devil are you sir?
Good to see you back, hope your suspension problem is a simple one.

D
92 Citroen XM Prestige 3.0i Auto R.P5678
14 Mitsubishi L200 Trojan
89 Talbot Express 2.0 coach built Auto-trail Chinook

Addicted to Crackanory
captainhaddock
XM Guru
Posts: 1854
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by captainhaddock »

We'll try and help, I am sure. An s2 Exclusive in black is pretty rare, I think.
V510KPB
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1999 V6 Exclusive

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by V510KPB »

Hi Dean, it's good to make contact again. I'm pleased to say I'm remarkably well thank you, I've just spent the last two hours splitting logs and piling them up ready for the winter.

DerekW
Ciaran
Site Admin
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1234
5678
91011
Location: Ireland

Re: Back again under a new name

Post by Ciaran »

Great to see back Derek! :D

I can't read what your current password is as they're encrypted in the database with a one-way hash for security, however I can change it to something else for you.

I've sent you a PM, if you run into any problems just post back :)

Cheers :)

Ciarán
Post Reply