New Irish Member

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
mansa233
XM newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Co. Waterford. Ireland

New Irish Member

Post by mansa233 »

Hi folks,
Imported my year 2000 V6 a couple of years ago (from the London area). What a great car. They're thin on the ground over here - any other Irish owners out there?
Chris
andmcit
XM Guru
Posts: 2176
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 am
Location: South Wales - far, far away too!! :D

Re: New Irish Member

Post by andmcit »

Hi Chris, good to see another new face and apparent happy owner of a very nice Xm model!
I'm probably nearest to you here in South Wales then other lads here on the forum in Irelend
as they're up North!

Andrew
robert_e_smart
Global Moderator
Posts: 4546
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: New Irish Member

Post by robert_e_smart »

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum.

I am up in Newry, just over the border, so very far from you!

Robert
1990 XM 2.1 Turbo SD
2008 Volvo V70 D5 SE Lux Automatic
2009 Volvo XC90 D5 SE Automatic
mansa233
XM newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Co. Waterford. Ireland

Re: New Irish Member

Post by mansa233 »

Thanks lads! Well, any recommendations on knowledgeable places to get work done this side of the irish Sea is always appreciated.
Chris
citroenmad
Citrobics expert
Posts: 706
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 am

Re: New Irish Member

Post by citroenmad »

Hi Chris, welcome to the XM Forum. :)

Chris.
Chris.
Ciaran
Site Admin
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1234
5678
91011
Location: Ireland

Re: New Irish Member

Post by Ciaran »

Welcome Chris,

Always nice to see another XM owner on our side of the sea :mrgreen:

Waterford eh, you're a wee bit far down, but I know of an excellent guy in Cavan who does a lot of work for me...

Ciarán
mansa233
XM newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Co. Waterford. Ireland

Re: New Irish Member

Post by mansa233 »

Thanks Ciarán,
I might get back to you on that when I'm planning more work. Having just replaced the full exhaust I'm feeling a tad drained!
Chris
Ciaran
Site Admin
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1234
5678
91011
Location: Ireland

Re: New Irish Member

Post by Ciaran »

I know the feeling, I stuffed my S1 into the back of a BMW the other week, its been an expensive month! :lol:
Dean
Global Moderator
Posts: 6116
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:53 am
Location: Isle of wight

Re: New Irish Member

Post by Dean »

I didnt know there was a bmw with a boot that big Ciaran :)

D
92 Citroen XM Prestige 3.0i Auto R.P5678
14 Mitsubishi L200 Trojan
89 Talbot Express 2.0 coach built Auto-trail Chinook

Addicted to Crackanory
Ciaran
Site Admin
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 1234
5678
91011
Location: Ireland

Re: New Irish Member

Post by Ciaran »

The boot on it aint so big now :lol:

Ciarán
Post Reply