Gosh that is impressive Lundin and I thought I was extravagant with six XM!! It looks like you have the right balance with mostly S1 cars but how did you manage to acquire so many? I would be really interested to see a breakdown of which actual models you have. With regards, Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!
!!!! I am very impressed. Now, I know you have a lot of space in Sweden. I also know, Citroen is going to do a remake of the 2cv that won't have anything in common with the original, similar to the new DS models that have nothing in commong with the original DS.
The XM however, seems pretty forgotten by Citroen, so I suggest you just make them all new again and start selling them in the top model Citroen range! You might make a fortune!
27 is quite a lot though, 2 seems idiotic back here in Ireland but never mind, I hope you don't have to pay 27 times road tax
I thought I had a lot with three almost identical ones although I only have one now. Do you have one for each day of the month? Nice to see so many still surviving.
Chris 1996 XM 2.5TD Exclusive RP7165 Polar White 1992 BX19D Millesime RP5800 Sable 1989 BX19RD Delage Red Deceased; 1998 ZX 1.9D Avantage auto Triton Green Company car 1998..2001; 2001 Xantia 1.8i auto Wicked Red Company car 2001..2003