New user

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
Post Reply
Enzox
XM newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:51 am

New user

Post by Enzox »

Hi! I'm italian and I don't have an xm yet but I would like to buy one!
User avatar
m0rda
Knows how to use the parking brake
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:57 am
Orga / RP numbers: 96 3.0 V6 VSX Auto, 7133, Diravi, Green
94 3.0 V6 Exclusive Auto, 6581, Green
Location: Congleton

Re: New user

Post by m0rda »

Hello
Glad to meet you, Enzox!
When I was looking for my XM, there were several decent ones sold in Italy. So, I hope you'll find one soon.
Do you have any requirements for your XM?
m0rda
1996 XM 3.0 V6 VSX Auto RP7133
Dieselman
Global Moderator
Posts: 15272
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: New user

Post by Dieselman »

Italy is a good place to find an Xm, generally seem to be in good condition and no rust.

Which model are you looking for, Series 1, or Series 2, which engine?
Is it to be an occasional use classic, or a daily use car?
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
Post Reply