Having owned a BX many, many moons ago and always wanted an XM, I have now just purchased a 1994 XM (pics attached), 1 owner from new with less than 70k on the clock. I bought it too late to get to the CCC show last weekend but hope to take it to other events as I find them on your forum. In fact it is going to a local show on Thursday night, so if any owners are near Milton Keynes, the MK Museum is having a classic car event on Thursday (20th) from 16:30 till 21:00. It is for charity so believe there is food and games there and entrance to the museum. Spoke to the organiser and he said 80 cars attended last year, but they have not had an XM before better get polishing!!!
Rgds,
Graham.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome along.. thats a shame about CCC its always nice to see "new" attenders at the shows. Judging by the twin spoke wheel shes a K , L or M reg S1.5 which are the improved S1s to go for with under the skin mods over earlyer cars to 1992... look a nice low milage example with original model Badges on the wings too..
Projects:(eventually if theres any bodywork left)
93 L Xm 2.1t D auto project
93 L xm V6 12v Sei Manual
Others
In use.. 1995 M reg S2 2.1td auto exclusive
Welcome to the Forum and XM ownership Graham and I have had several 2.0i auto before I majored on the V6! The late S1 petrol turbo is certainly a nice spec. and I assume you have an autobox? Also well done for flying the flag at MK and hopefully see you and the car at the CCC Chevrons rally in September. Regards. Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!
After seeing your photos I strongly recommend fitting a single spoke steering wheel, both for appearance and greater visibility of the controls, while I have a few spare! Regards, Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!
I am not sure about the 'alloy look' wheel trims either and I am sure that Paul can also furnish you with some of these, or better still some real alloys!! Regards, Matthew T.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MTXM on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!
Yep, I have a red badge plastic single spoke on the car at the moment. Not for long though , the plastic one will be for sale at some point. Probably take it to Chevrons. I might also sell one of my leather twin spokes. No one really wants them though!
Russ
1992 K reg XM 2.1 Auto SED RP 5712
1992 K reg XM 2.1 Auto SED RP 5705 (D)
Also
2003 C5 2.2 HDI Exclusive