My name is Fredrik and I'm from Linkoping, Sweden. You might believe that I'm not even 30 years old, but deep down I'm a middle aged man with an addiction to green oil ...
In reality, that means that I'm running an S2 Exclusive as a daily driver (a car I'm right now doing some rustfixing on and slowly morphing into my perfect XM), having a Xantia Activa 16V as a track day toy and building a pure time attack car on a Xantia Activa TCT.
I think they are getting rarer, absolutely, but since they are so unsuspecting they still are cheap. My whole fleet of cars has cost me less than the equivalent of GBP 3000, but that might just be me finding the most worn-down cars around ...
The rust fixing pictures will make you fit in well here. Our cars suffer exactly the same.
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1991 XM 2.0 Si auto RP 4903 (12 April 1990) Alpine White
2019 Suzuki Vitara AllGrip SZ5 Automatic 1.4 BoosterJet. White
1972 Banham Sprint kit car (Frogeye Sprite replica, really a Mini!)
cxprestigeauto wrote:
Drivers side, fresh from having a new wing fitted. Don't you just love body shops?!
I agree!
How the ... how did they manage to do that?!
BTW; the mount I showed in my photo collapsed when I was supposed to disassemble the front to change the fenders into newer, less rusted ones. Then it spiraled, and the starter motor gave up at the same time ...
The car had suffered a bump on the drivers side front. The body shop boys simply slapped a new (Series 2) wing over this twisted bumper mount. I had to beat it straight and repair the rust damage. The near side had simply rotted away. Still, nice and easy welding. Rob
1991 XM 2.0 Si auto RP 4903 (12 April 1990) Alpine White
2019 Suzuki Vitara AllGrip SZ5 Automatic 1.4 BoosterJet. White
1972 Banham Sprint kit car (Frogeye Sprite replica, really a Mini!)