Presentation from Portugal

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
Post Reply
Z3N85
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am

Presentation from Portugal

Post by Z3N85 »

Hello, i´m Renato from Portugal and i have a 1991 Citroen XM 2.1 Turbo SED. I hope to learn whith you guys moro from this amazing car. Cheers
User avatar
MTXM
Citroen God!
Posts: 4901
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Bacton-on-Sea, Norfolk

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by MTXM »

A very warm welcome to you Renato and do please post up some photos of the car. The earlier models are the best in my humble opinion and your XM is nicely in the middle of series one! With regards, Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!
Z3N85
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by Z3N85 »

MTXM wrote:A very warm welcome to you Renato and do please post up some photos of the car. The earlier models are the best in my humble opinion and your XM is nicely in the middle of series one! With regards, Matthew T.
Thank´s Matthew :)
how can i put images here? I´m new to the forum.
Z3N85
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by Z3N85 »

I have seen the forum info and explains how to put pictures. thank you
Dieselman
Global Moderator
Posts: 15272
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by Dieselman »

I suspect your car will be bodily somewhat nicer than most of ours, due to lack of rain and snow.
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
Z3N85
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by Z3N85 »

Dieselman wrote:I suspect your car will be bodily somewhat nicer than most of ours, due to lack of rain and snow.
yes i guess that is, the car was bought in Belgium and in 1999 legalized in Portugal
Peter.N.
Global Moderator
Posts: 4002
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 am
Location: Charmouth, Dorset

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by Peter.N. »

Hi Renato

Welcome to the forum. I had six or seven 2.1 estates over about 15 years, they were my work vehicles and were brilliant. I only had a couple of Mk1s which were fine but I preferred the shape of the Mk2s. I must have covered nearly half a million miles in them but the supply of decent ones at the right price dried up, I now run Peugeot 406 estates, They are not by any means XM's but they are very capable and reliable.

Peter
'96 'N' 2.1 td VSX manual estate White RP6695. Sadly gone
2008 C5 2.0. Hdi Estate, Red
2008 C5 2.0. Hdi Estate Silver


Located in Charmouth, Dorset
Z3N85
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 am

Re: Presentation from Portugal

Post by Z3N85 »

Peter.N. wrote:Hi Renato

Welcome to the forum. I had six or seven 2.1 estates over about 15 years, they were my work vehicles and were brilliant. I only had a couple of Mk1s which were fine but I preferred the shape of the Mk2s. I must have covered nearly half a million miles in them but the supply of decent ones at the right price dried up, I now run Peugeot 406 estates, They are not by any means XM's but they are very capable and reliable.

Peter
Hello Peter,
It´s my first hidropneumatic car, i always loved the old citroens. I had a GS break on the family and the love for them came from there. I hope to learn a lot of things here.
Thank you :D
Post Reply