New V6 from Spain

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself / your cars. Also have a look for any frequently asked questions and information.
Post Reply
Kikeing
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:00 am

New V6 from Spain

Post by Kikeing »

Good afternoon everyone,

Nice to greet you. New member from Valencia (Spain)

I have purchased a V6 ES9 and I am gradually making it perfect.

I have already presented the car in the corresponding section. I hope to learn a lot.

Greetings and thanks in advance to all!
Stickfinger
Citrobics expert
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: New V6 from Spain

Post by Stickfinger »

Welcome
Julianw
Has changed a sphere or two
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 pm
Orga / RP numbers: 4937
Location: Congleton, Cheshire, UK

Re: New V6 from Spain

Post by Julianw »

Nice to hear from you. Good luck with your XM
Kikeing
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:00 am

Re: New V6 from Spain

Post by Kikeing »

Thanks a lot!
User avatar
Jarvis_C
Can find the S1 radio
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Re: New V6 from Spain

Post by Jarvis_C »

¡Saludos!
Post Reply