Page 4 of 9
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:37 pm
by russ92xmsed
Oh yeah, should be plenty of space. Just turn up and join the line up.
We all tend to park in model rows.
Don't forget, it's usually a fiver to attend.
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:11 pm
by citroenxm
With current situations and a bit off getting the XM sorted and a few things happening at home i have to announce that shall NOT be attending Burleigh house... Its just not going to work or happen for me this year...
I hope instead to be at the northen, wetherby race course...
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:31 am
by MTXM
That is very sad news Paul and we shall miss you! I also had planned to bring the door for Alan, but I will be at the Northern and can hopefully transport it there! With regards, Matthew T.
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:50 pm
by russ92xmsed
That's a shame Paul.
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:13 pm
by Dieselman
When is North'n...?
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:19 pm
by citroenxm
May 21st and 22nd Will
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:28 pm
by Dieselman
'apn I might be there thun...
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:11 pm
by red_dwarfers
russ92xmsed wrote:Oh yeah, should be plenty of space. Just turn up and join the line up.
We all tend to park in model rows.
I'll be coming up in the Peugeot 605...does that mean I get my own row

Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:52 pm
by russ92xmsed
Yes... Oooh, I'll enjoy seeing that Kev. Cool!
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 pm
by Dieselman
russ92xmsed wrote:Yes... Oooh, I'll enjoy ripping the engine and gearbox out of that Kev. Cool!
