Page 4 of 5
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:20 pm
by citroenxm
For arguments sake...
series two phillips radio and modified radio din and short cover
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:22 pm
by citroenxm
Yes they should.. even top 24v models had the basic grey front radio...
but they will take the black front radio unit with rds..
if your steering controls arent working rob ill bring some sets to chevrons if your comming to it.
I plan to bring something special if I can get all sorted by then!
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:27 pm
by cxprestigeauto
I am aiming to be at the Chevron Rally.
Are you going to make the trek from the sun kissed mountains of North Wales?
Rob
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:31 pm
by citroenxm
Yes I dam well hope so.. may be in something a bit special with any luck..
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:55 pm
by Dean
You finaly finihsed that pink convertible XM project you've been working on all these years Paul
D
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 pm
by Dieselman
Not quite finished, but he's got the leopard skin dashboard cover in.
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:11 pm
by russ92xmsed
Is that so he doesn't have to polish the dashboard like the 24v!

Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:26 pm
by cxprestigeauto
I don't think he actually polished the 24V dashboard

Any shiny bit would have stood out
Rob
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:28 pm
by cxprestigeauto
Ummm This thread seems to have gone off topic a bit.
Rob
Re: XMing in Cambridge
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:38 pm
by Dean
cxprestigeauto wrote:I don't think he actually polished the 24V dashboard

Any shiny bit would have stood out
Rob
There is photographic evidence on this very forum and to be fair so far as off topic goes I've seen worse but you are right, we will continue this in a new thread.
D