Page 4 of 4

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 am
by Jan-hendrik
I love these photos :-D

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 am
by Magic_Carpet
[quote="White Exec"]Is there a collective noun for XMs ?

A concurrent sentence ;)

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:30 am
by Northern_Mike
White Exec wrote:Is there a collective noun for XMs ?
A Frustration? A Bemusary?

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:14 pm
by Lundin B
Northern_Mike wrote:
White Exec wrote:Is there a collective noun for XMs ?
A Frustration? A Bemusary?
"Citropath" I think it is called.... (like psychopath) :o :lol:

I have 29 XM:s now, it is 31 standing on the yard, but I gave my 16 yrs old son a S2 tct-95 and a S2 tct-97, so it´s not mine,,, :ugeek:

28 S1 an 1 S2

Image

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 am
by Vieil Homme
Get someone of them on the road, Bjarne!!
DSCF0289lite.jpg

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:40 am
by Ciaran
I love this :lol:

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm
by djg
Well, it looks to me that the fifth one is parked two inches protruding into the line...

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:06 pm
by Dieselman
Only one white one. They look the best.

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:45 pm
by White Exec
Dieselman wrote:Only one white one. They look the best.
Absolutely!