Page 3 of 4

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm
by russ92xmsed
MTXM wrote:I plan to drive XMs into my dottage!! Regards, Matthew T.
Good man! :D

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 am
by CitroJim
MTXM wrote: I plan to drive XMs into my dottage!! Regards, Matthew T.
I plan to do that with Xantias and have enough spares stashed I think. My XM spares cache is as yet very small and not sufficient to see me to the very end...

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am
by Lundin B
Thank you so much for your comments, I hope it not is to much "Swenglish" !!?? :roll: :geek: :mrgreen: Seems like you understand at least,, 8-)

I drive C5 hdi-05 and 807 hdi-07 for daily use, saving the XM:s !! :D

Have 2 DS to,,, :? 8-) :mrgreen: and some other cars,,,

This forum feels like a good place to be, especially for a XM-Maniac !!! :D :D

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 pm
by casalingua
Could we see the pictures without the colour inversion effect. I see there are two gold metallic cars in there.

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 pm
by silverspider
casalingua wrote:Could we see the pictures without the colour inversion effect. I see there are two gold metallic cars in there.
Yes, yes, photos please :) Your swenglish is understandable for me :) glad to have you on board.
You can see my project here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4276

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:44 am
by Jan-hendrik
Wow! I am impressed!
But, but, who washes all these cars, or do you leave them to the elements?

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:07 pm
by Duke
Any pictures of the "CX biltransport"?!!

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 pm
by Lundin B
Jan-hendrik wrote:Wow! I am impressed!
But, but, who washes all these cars, or do you leave them to the elements?
Just to clean all the cars is a lot of work, also clean the area, moved all of them last year and cleaned the whole area, takes some time,,,, :geek:

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm
by Lundin B
Duke wrote:Any pictures of the "CX biltransport"?!!
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4343

Re: New member from Sweden with 27 XM

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:48 pm
by Lundin B
casalingua wrote:Could we see the pictures without the colour inversion effect. I see there are two gold metallic cars in there.
It is the same with the XM-pictures as with the CX-pictures, the site where the pictures is is down, using my facebook at the moment.

Some pictures from a XM-Meeting in Sweden:

http://www.citroenakuten.com/viewtopic. ... &hilit=+xm




Another pictures:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image