Page 3 of 3
Re: Greetings from Cyprus! XM 2.0 manual, 1992, RHD. VF7Y3AC0...
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:55 am
by SergeL
Thanks for sharing this solution re bell crank. Very practicable solution. Yes, for higher reliability welding it all together would be perfect.
Thanks for note re greasing pivot of clutch fork that it could be greased when gearbox is removed
Re: Greetings from Cyprus! XM 2.0 manual, 1992, RHD. VF7Y3AC0...
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2026 6:40 pm
by SergeL
I am looking for gear stick knob for my XM, manual, 1992, 2.0, mid spec in Uk. Can smb refer me to picture how it looks like (I try to find such knob). If you have a spare or could refer me where I can buy it, I would appreciate
Re: Greetings from Cyprus! XM 2.0 manual, 1992, RHD. VF7Y3AC0...
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 6:16 am
by Dieselman
I seem to be devoid of a close-up picture, but you want p# 2403 E0, Gear knob, Hurricane grey. A new one will be a challenge to find, though L'Adventure Citroen claim to have them as a rebuilt part.
https://www.boutique-laventure-associat ... -knob.html
Interior front2.JPG