Page 2 of 9
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:27 pm
by MTXM
Fortunately it is a day trip for us in Norfolk Ray, but Paul from Wales may well be staying over! Regards, Matthew T.
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:30 am
by Mk5rjs
I think I should be definitely there now...
Is there a start time?
A couple of hours (plus a little bit) up from kent, I hope!
Rory
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:35 pm
by Dieselman
Any time after 9:00am...or before if you like.
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:09 pm
by cxprestigeauto
Alas, not for me this year. My car is currently off the road and I am not going to be able to finish all the bodywork and respray in time

I know that I said she would be there and resplendent in Alpine White of one shade so feeling a bit demoralised but better to get it done right rather than rush.
Lots of family stuff to sort out as well as the XM.
Have a brilliant time folks.
Rob
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:41 pm
by citroenxm
Ill possibly book the days inn too ray...
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:19 pm
by raynoon
Will there be a sphere tester here? If so, what about a re-gassing service?
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:37 pm
by citroenxm
Sphere testing yes ... Someone should have one.. However.. We could also make one Ray..
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 pm
by Dieselman
I can bring a sphere tester no problem, but the club need to approve a regassing service due to insurance implications.
If someone wants to ask them, I am prepared to source a gas bottle and use my Tecnosir rig. It would be better for those wanting gassing to source their own valprex valves, as I have no more requirement for my own use.
I would charge a nominal charge for the gas.
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:41 am
by raynoon
Oh yeah they need re-valving, I forgot about that, I need to do more homework... But with 28 spheres on the go I also need to invest in some sort of equipment.
Paul that sounds like an excellent idea!
Re: 2016 X Rally Burghley House - 17th April
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:33 pm
by Mk5rjs
Dieselman wrote:Any time after 9:00am...or before if you like.
I am aiming for 10am.
Rory