Page 2 of 2

Re: Newbie from doeset. Just put a deposit down on an xm.

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 pm
by onza100
russ92xmsed wrote:Hi Paul, welcome to the club. Cool selection of cars. I love the white AX, clearly finished to a very high standard.
I seem to recognise your CX Safari for some reason, didn't have a TV history did it? Sounds like your well into that resto.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your XM when you get it, it looks a good one. I agree with Jaap, please change the wheel trims. I hate those for some reason! :lol:
Yes it was owed by the director of the saint returns

Image

And the professionals
Image


As for the xm yes I hate those wheel trims to.
If anyone has some alloys I'd be tempted :lol:

Re: Newbie from doeset. Just put a deposit down on an xm.

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:52 pm
by russ92xmsed
I thought as much. How interesting.

Re: Newbie from doeset. Just put a deposit down on an xm.

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:13 pm
by captainhaddock
Interesting career, the CX!