Page 2 of 2

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:57 am
by Vieil Homme
White Exec wrote:Welcome, Erik! Sea Captain & Electro Engineer . . . You seem to have the very best of qualifications for keeping the suspension in perfect condition!! Hope you enjoy our forum, and find it useful.
One can't come closer to have water under the keel when riding a Citroèn on the road :)

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:17 am
by captainhaddock
Welcome captain! Great pics! My sea career never made it further than cabin boy, even though they put me on the payroll as 'ordinary seaman'! But I now own 2 of these XM barges and a canoe as well! But your boat looks great out there!

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:38 am
by MTXM
A sunroof was standard equipment on almost all UK XM Erik, with a few exceptions, including late V624v like Jim's. With regards, Matthew T.

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:15 pm
by White Exec
Toyota possibly had a better idea, as they refer to these things as Moon Roofs...

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm
by normanlindley
Hi Erick.
Welcome to the forum and I also have no sunroof, (forgotten Jim)?

Norman

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:46 pm
by CitroJim
normanlindley wrote:forgotten Jim?
Ahh, now I remember Norman.. Sorry :oops:

Re: 1998 V6 24v aut Break. Back to LHM and comfort.

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 pm
by djg
Jan-hendrik wrote:Does this imply UK cars need sunroofs :?
First, if I'm not mistaken, most UK cars came with sunroof. Second, it's logical to have them in a place where it rains 400 days a year...

Actually, I never really wanted a sunroof but I wouldn't refuse to consider a car with it, either. It just happens that mine came without. An AC is a must, that's clearly a horse of a different colour.