Page 2 of 2

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:51 pm
by Peter.N.
You're getting to grips with that MIG welder Paul. 8-)

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 pm
by CitroJim
Dieselman wrote:I seem to keep going out for 70 mile pleasure rides...
I do that in the Activa, especially now it's good...

I have been known to do so in the XM too...

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:33 pm
by Mk5rjs
Went up to Medway Citroen today and had a good look at the car... Seemed mostly good to me, but I didn't get a chance look underneath. So tempted to put in a bid but may just wait and see.
I also got to look at a green auto... and there is a silver one also- too many choices...

Rory

Re: Hello

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:58 pm
by Mk5rjs
Well I found my car but as I posted earlier the two of us are not yet re-united...

Here she is:

Image

Rory

Re: Hello

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:07 pm
by Dieselman
Stealth.