Hi folks.
I am an retired norwegian seacaptain / electro engineer living in Sweden.
After a misspatch to a "50% Citroèn" ; the C5; this is my 12th Citroèn since my first ID-19 in 1966 and my 3. XM since a -92 2.0 aut. saloon.
I can't wait to get her on the road after some refurbishment.
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
Welcome Erik and it is good to hear from your kneck of the woods. Out of interest which 24v engine does your car have - presumably the ESJ?.
I used to think I was the only one with a non-sunroof XM but now I know there is two of us
There is also me Jim with my lhd cars!! With regards, Matthew T.
1989 V6 Exclusive (Poland car) - Now living in a local Motor Museum!
1990 V6sei auto (grey auto)
1990 V6sei manual (gold car)
1990 V6.24 Pallas (Germany car)
1990 V6.24v (Scotland car)
Other previous XM sold and broken too many to mention!
[quote="MTXM"]Welcome Erik and it is good to hear from your kneck of the woods. Out of interest which 24v engine does your car have - presumably the ESJ?. [quote]
Thanks Matthew.
Yes it has the ES9JF XFZ with ZF 4HP20 autobox.
The -98 also have 4 airbags and the bigger 288mm front disks (Bendix).
This car is imported by the origial owner from Germany, and I am the 3rd "caretaker"...........
PS.
XM is given away in Sweden. Look at this very fine example. One owner, only a cracked windshield. 2000 kronor is £200,-
Welcome, Erik! Sea Captain & Electro Engineer . . . You seem to have the very best of qualifications for keeping the suspension in perfect condition!! Hope you enjoy our forum, and find it useful.
Chris 1996 XM 2.5TD Exclusive RP7165 Polar White 1992 BX19D Millesime RP5800 Sable 1989 BX19RD Delage Red Deceased; 1998 ZX 1.9D Avantage auto Triton Green Company car 1998..2001; 2001 Xantia 1.8i auto Wicked Red Company car 2001..2003