The place to show off and tell us all about your XMs (or even other cars). Should it be a big project, or just some general pics, start your thread in here.
I got the calliper back on and bled during my lunch break.
My partner was out, so without her around I had to look for the next best thing for assistance.
There were no problems bleeding it once fitted, so I will throw everything back together once I finish work and then hopefully that’s the end of my troubles for some time.
Work has finished for the day, and so I’ve finished off the repair on the XM.
The last thing left to do is nip to halfords and pick up some LHM, but I’m just waiting for my partner to get back so that I can take her car to do that.
josh2109 wrote: Fri May 23, 2025 10:50 pm
I wonder what will break next…
LOL.
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White
josh2109 wrote: Fri May 23, 2025 12:33 pm
My partner was out, so without her around I had to look for the next best thing for assistance.
Never ask for a helper when bleeding Hydaulic Citroens brakes, they just get bored.
"Do you need me to press the pedal down/up when you say?"
No, just press it down and hold it there.
"Are you finished yet, I'm bored..."
91 3.0 sei M. 4852 EXY Black
92 2.1 sed M. 5740 ECZ Sable Phenicien
92 3.0 V6-24. 5713 EXY Black
92 2.1 sd M. 5685 ENT Blue Sideral
Prev
90 2.1sd M. 5049 EJV Mandarin
92 2.1sd A. 5698 EJV Mandarin
94 2.1sd A. 6218 ERT Triton
91 2.0si M. 5187 EWT White