2.5 exclusive in emerald green. For sale, no reserve.

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
gav
XM newbie

2.5 exclusive in emerald green. For sale, no reserve.

Post by gav » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 pm

For those who have not spotted it aleady my car is being sold on ebay. A mark 2 saloon, exclusive trim with extras and the 2.5 diesel engine.

I am in a position whereby I have to sell it so I am not holding out for any particular price, hence it will sell when the auction finishes (or before). Its a charity auction so the higher the better, but there isn't a reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

Many of you will know me after many years of discussion and technical requests on the previous forum, not to mention spare part exchanges. Sadly I've not been so active since this forum started due to my personnal circumstances taking up most of my time.

The car details are on the ebay listing so i will not repeat it all here, but if anybody is interested from this forum I would welcome any contact. I'm based in Middlesex / W.London and the car is on the road and running. Tax & MOT to April next year. If required i could arrange collection to be from Marlborough, Wilts instead.

Given the time and effort that I have spent on this car during my 5+ years of ownership I would prefer it go to a suitable enthusiast. It is after all the top spec and the best engine!!! (ok, some might dispute that bit so I'll stop there and wait for the mud slinging..)
Emerald green 2.5td Exclusive

andmcit
XM Guru

Re: 2.5 exclusive in emerald green. For sale, no reserve.

Post by andmcit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Very nice car Gav! You shouldn't have any problems realising a good price for it
- I'd tend to agree with your comments about it.

With the engine/colour/spec it should be many people's ideal daily use Xm!!

Andrew

nirgunapa
Knows how to use the parking brake

Re: 2.5 exclusive in emerald green. For sale, no reserve.

Post by nirgunapa » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Sold for £871. Lets hope that its either someone on here or that gav gets them to join! :D
Colin

1992 XM Prestige
1999 Skoda Felicia - the wife's new drive
1959 Commer Cob - SORN
1952 Riley RMA - retirement project

2001 Volvo S80 - for sale soon