3.5mm Citroen pipe flaring tool

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
kenhall
Citroen go-to-guy

Re: 3.5mm Citroen pipe flaring tool

Post by kenhall » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 am

Dieselman,

I would agree if they were being churned out in some Chinese copycat factory, but they are not. They are being almost bespoke manufactured by a British entrepeneur/ artisan who has developed a successful business around meeting the hydraulic repair needs of Citroen enthusiasts worldwide. BTW I have absolutely no connection with Pleiades.

If your beloved XM is stranded on the drive one day with a green puddle beneath due to a corroded hydraulic line then having one of these Pleiades tools, some copper/nickel pipe and connectors I reckon is worthwhile insurance when compared to the hassle of getting the car towed to a garage capable of making the repair at a cost.

Ken

terry g
Knows how to use the parking brake

Re: 3.5mm Citroen pipe flaring tool

Post by terry g » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm

i have a 4.5mm hand held flaring tool if anyone ever needs to borrow it, just mail me at ,splez4@aol.com, last year i tried to get the 3.5mm off them but they had none in stock, and were waiting for enugh orders to get another batch made they are about £70.00 now