petrol auto with 50k miles from new!!!

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
ex-em
Knows how to use the parking brake

petrol auto with 50k miles from new!!!

Post by ex-em » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-CITROEN-XM-V ... 3efcca744e

the matrix display is in french and the abs light is on ad details below, looks a nice car
Here we have for auction my 1995 Citroen XM.

The car has covered only 50000 miles from new.

Realistically it has only had 2 owners as the first was the Citreon garage who registered it as a demonstrator.
The second owner passed away and the car had been stood in a garage for about 12 months when i bought it.
I registered it in my name and changed ownership to my company in 2009.

The bodywork is in very good condition. A couple of little scratches here and there but nothing to speak of.

The interior condition, I can only describe as excellent. No rips, tears or wear in the upholstery.

The reae seats have hardly been used.

Tow bar fitted but has never actually been used.

Mechanically the car is of very good condition engine, gearbox, axles etc.

Now the bad points - The sunroof doesn't open, I think it is because it hasn't been used much.
Passenger door window is not working - broken cable.
ABS light is on.
The onboard computer is coming up in french instead of english. I have been told that it just needs plugging in to the computer
to rectify this problem and remove the ABS light.
Immobiliser has been disabled.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Viewings before the auction ends are welcome. The car is located in Bradford West Yorkshire. (Please note the private registration plate
will be taken off the vehicle and its original number of N195 RAC will be put back on it.

Serious bidders only. Please note you are bidding to buy not to view.

A deposit of £100.00 will be payable via paypal within 24 hours of the auction ending.

Buyer collects.

Good Luck!!!

jonathan_dyane
Has changed a sphere or two

Re: petrol auto with 50k miles from new!!!

Post by jonathan_dyane » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 pm

The matrix being in the wrong language will almost certainly be down to a misplaced fuse...
Jonathan.
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Estate
1979 Citroen GS 1220 Club Estate
1999 Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer
1991 Kawasaki GT-550
1986 MZ ETZ 250