Non Citroen for sale, Dare say it !!!!!

Selling off one (or bits :o) of your XM collection, or perhaps searching for those elusive headlight washer covers? This is the place to do it.
harryjoe
Knows how to use the parking brake

Non Citroen for sale, Dare say it !!!!!

Post by harryjoe » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi all...

Sorry it's a non Citroen :oops:

But in the family is a Nissan 200 Sx Turbo going up for grabs !

This is a true collectors car , before my brother, it belonged to the wife of the director of our local Nissan dealership, so no expense has been spared on this car ,
It's a 1989 ( H Plate ) car with 66000 K on the clock, fully warrenteed mileage, like almost new, under the bonnet is spotless , new tyres, Mot'd & Taxed ,bright red in colour, this car has wanted for nothing in it's life, and barely run in with that sort of mileage.

'N' Jesus , does it go, a real pocket rocket, frightening accheleration.

My brother bought it, to garage it for the future, but now feels as it's sitting on his drive , and not getting used very often, he'd like to see it go to a loving home !

This is a future classic , in this condition, un thrashed , and totally genuine car.

I will stick this on a Nissan forum :roll: , if i had the room i'd have it knowing it's previous owner and history,
A real on off car, and very few left on the road in this condition.

It's going on ebay at the weekend, with a start price of £1700, a bargin i feel, i'd love to have it !! ;)
1995 Xm 2.0 tct Exclusive 133k
1997 Xantia 1.8i auto (sold)
1995 Clio Auto 32k mint cond
1997 Xantia Estate 1.9 td
1989 Bx 1.9rd 164k In need of some Tlc